Antoine Griezmann has admitted during an interview with Sky Sports Germany that he would like to play alongside Paul Pogba at club level one day.
He also admitted to expressing interest in Manchester United, the players at the club and Jose Mourinho but says that his home right now is Atletico Madrid.
"I always ask Paul Pogba about Manchester United, and I ask him about some of the players, and if they are good and if Mourinho is really that good," Griezmann says.
"I think they are a huge club with a really good project,"
"You hear many things about Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain but right now I don´t see myself going at another club. But it would be incredible to play with Pogba one day.''
The 25-year-old is under contract at Atletico until 2021 but there has been speculation over his future in recent weeks and months.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?