Barcelona could make a winter-transfer-window move for Juventus' Swiss international full-back Stephan Lichtsteiner, according to reports in Italy.
Los Azulgranas looking to strengthen at right-back
With outcast Aleix Vidal heading for the Camp Nou exit door, Barça are thought to be keen to add another option to regular right-back Sergi Roberto.
The 32-year-old joins a list of players linked with Barça that also features Valencia's Joao Cancelo and Shakhtar Donetsk veteran Darijo Srna.
Juve contract up at end of current campaign
Lichtsteiner is out of contract in the summer and, with the defender still to agree a new deal, Juve could sell him in January rather than see him leave for free.
Eligible for this season's Champions League
Having been left out of the Vecchia Signora's Champions League squad in September, he would be able to play for Barça in Europe's elite competition this term.
Raft of sides eyeing right-back
Lichtsteiner, who has 88 caps for Switzerland, is also understood to be interesting a host of other clubs including Chelsea and Inter Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: plans for second Economic Impact Payment
- George Floyd Protests Since the violent protests started on Friday Trump took shelter in the White House bunker
- SERIE A Serie A fixtures list for remaining 2019/20 matches announced
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho is hoping to return to the Premier League, says agent
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis & US riots & reactions: Trump, Anonymous...
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League clubs to vote on relegation plans amid financial concerns