Barcelona could make a winter-transfer-window move for Juventus' Swiss international full-back Stephan Lichtsteiner, according to reports in Italy.
Los Azulgranas looking to strengthen at right-back
With outcast Aleix Vidal heading for the Camp Nou exit door, Barça are thought to be keen to add another option to regular right-back Sergi Roberto.
The 32-year-old joins a list of players linked with Barça that also features Valencia's Joao Cancelo and Shakhtar Donetsk veteran Darijo Srna.
Juve contract up at end of current campaign
Lichtsteiner is out of contract in the summer and, with the defender still to agree a new deal, Juve could sell him in January rather than see him leave for free.
Eligible for this season's Champions League
Having been left out of the Vecchia Signora's Champions League squad in September, he would be able to play for Barça in Europe's elite competition this term.
Raft of sides eyeing right-back
Lichtsteiner, who has 88 caps for Switzerland, is also understood to be interesting a host of other clubs including Chelsea and Inter Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar