The Chicago Cubs are a passionate bunch. So much so that one fan got a tattoo across the entire top of his head to pay tribute to his team.
They came back from 3-1 down in the World Series to clinch their first World Series in 104 years with a victory in game seven against the Cleveland Indians.
Step forward, Ricky Rainey, and accept your award as the most hardcore Chicago Cubs fan there is. Although, Bill Murray might give you a run for your money, I am not sure he would be willing to go this far in support of his beloved Cubbies.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move