The Chicago Cubs are a passionate bunch. So much so that one fan got a tattoo across the entire top of his head to pay tribute to his team.
They came back from 3-1 down in the World Series to clinch their first World Series in 104 years with a victory in game seven against the Cleveland Indians.
Step forward, Ricky Rainey, and accept your award as the most hardcore Chicago Cubs fan there is. Although, Bill Murray might give you a run for your money, I am not sure he would be willing to go this far in support of his beloved Cubbies.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?