Kun Agüero's brother set for full Cádiz debut this weekend
The Manchester City striker's brother, Gastón del Castillo, is on loan from Independiente at the Segunda División club and came off the bench last week.
Manchester City striker Sergio Agüero’s younger brother, Gastón del Castillo, could make his full debut in the Spanish league this weekend for Cádiz as the 12th placed side in Segunda travel to leaders Levante.
Del Castillo, 19, is on loan at the Ramón de Carranza from Argentinean Primera side Independiente and although he was named in the squad last weekend for the visit of Huesca, a game that ended 1-0 to Cádiz, he came on for Aitor with half an hour to go.
With Fabidine Abdullah on international duty with Comoros and Eddy Silvestre returning late after representing Azerbaijan, Del Castillo could be in line for a first start with Cádiz, where he has been gradually feeling his way into the set-up and has impressed his manager, Álvaro Cervera, so far.
Cádiz squad for Levante
Cifuentes, Jesús Fernández, Migue, Sankaré, Aridane, Brian Oliván, Javier Carpio, Luis Ruiz, Jon Ander Garrido, Mantecón, José Mari, Álvaro García, Nico Hidalgo, Aitor García, Eddy Silvestre, Rubén Cruz, Dani Güiza, Alfredo Ortuño and Gastón del Castillo.
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus lock down in USA: which states and what measures have been applied?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks with players over salary cuts
- Coronavirus Gerardo Martino “We are lucky to have high salaries so we must be supportive”
- FIFA Blatter denies bribery allegations in awarding of 2018 and 2022 World Cups
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Barcelona planning raid on Bernabéu for Gelabert
- Barcelona Messi's Barcelona exit would not be 'a drama' for LaLiga, says Tebas