Kun Agüero's brother set for full Cádiz debut this weekend
The Manchester City striker's brother, Gastón del Castillo, is on loan from Independiente at the Segunda División club and came off the bench last week.
Manchester City striker Sergio Agüero’s younger brother, Gastón del Castillo, could make his full debut in the Spanish league this weekend for Cádiz as the 12th placed side in Segunda travel to leaders Levante.
Del Castillo, 19, is on loan at the Ramón de Carranza from Argentinean Primera side Independiente and although he was named in the squad last weekend for the visit of Huesca, a game that ended 1-0 to Cádiz, he came on for Aitor with half an hour to go.
With Fabidine Abdullah on international duty with Comoros and Eddy Silvestre returning late after representing Azerbaijan, Del Castillo could be in line for a first start with Cádiz, where he has been gradually feeling his way into the set-up and has impressed his manager, Álvaro Cervera, so far.
Cádiz squad for Levante
Cifuentes, Jesús Fernández, Migue, Sankaré, Aridane, Brian Oliván, Javier Carpio, Luis Ruiz, Jon Ander Garrido, Mantecón, José Mari, Álvaro García, Nico Hidalgo, Aitor García, Eddy Silvestre, Rubén Cruz, Dani Güiza, Alfredo Ortuño and Gastón del Castillo.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires