Paul Pogba and Patrice Evra sing Marvin Gaye after Sweden win
The two French stars were in fine form after France's victory over Sweden in the World Cuo qualifier on Friday night and celebrated with a Marvin Gaye duet
Paul Pogba and Patrice Evra serenaded their fans with a Marvin Gaye song after France defeated Sweden 2-1 in their World Cup qualifier with a come from behind win.
Evra, who is well known for his exploits on Instagram has enlisted the Manchester United player as part of his musical group and the central midfielder was more than happy to accompany his teammate for Gaye's "Let's Get It On".
In the hilarious video, it appears as though Evra is singing to the shirt (even though he doesn't know the words) and waiting for Pogba to arrive in the door to help him out. Who says footballers don't have a sense of humour?!?!
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Man City: Foden, not Kane, the best youngster I've seen - Walker
- Klopp laments 'not a good day' for football after Man City's CAS success
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: is it possible to get an extension until 15 October?
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: tips on how to pay online before 15 July deadline
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news