Wales produce another mad team photo against Serbia
Wales lined up against Serbia for their World Cup qualifier this evening, and as is now customary, their team photo line-up was unorthodox: four standing, seven kneeling.
Wales produce another unorthodox team photo
Wales lined-up against Serbia with a 4-7 formation. No, not their tactical set-up, but their formation for the pre-match photo. As has now become a habit, Wales are refusing the standard photo approach, to go free-style.
Wales convinced wacky photos bring them luck
Wales have been lining up for some time in lop-sided, non-symmetrical formations, and the team have decided their funky photos have been bringing them luck, and according to Joe Ledley they are going to continue with the practice.
Ledley has also said Wales have spotted that they can push the boat out even further and are actively looking at what other set-ups they can produce. Three lines?
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Milan's emergency fundraiser reaches €500,000 goal
- Coronavirus | Africa Coronavirus: Eto'o, Drogba fuming at doctors' "racist" and "disgusting" proposal for Africa
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"