Wales produce another mad team photo against Serbia
Wales lined up against Serbia for their World Cup qualifier this evening, and as is now customary, their team photo line-up was unorthodox: four standing, seven kneeling.
Wales produce another unorthodox team photo
Wales lined-up against Serbia with a 4-7 formation. No, not their tactical set-up, but their formation for the pre-match photo. As has now become a habit, Wales are refusing the standard photo approach, to go free-style.
Wales convinced wacky photos bring them luck
Wales have been lining up for some time in lop-sided, non-symmetrical formations, and the team have decided their funky photos have been bringing them luck, and according to Joe Ledley they are going to continue with the practice.
Ledley has also said Wales have spotted that they can push the boat out even further and are actively looking at what other set-ups they can produce. Three lines?
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?