Wales produce another mad team photo against Serbia
Wales lined up against Serbia for their World Cup qualifier this evening, and as is now customary, their team photo line-up was unorthodox: four standing, seven kneeling.
Wales produce another unorthodox team photo
Wales lined-up against Serbia with a 4-7 formation. No, not their tactical set-up, but their formation for the pre-match photo. As has now become a habit, Wales are refusing the standard photo approach, to go free-style.
Wales convinced wacky photos bring them luck
Wales have been lining up for some time in lop-sided, non-symmetrical formations, and the team have decided their funky photos have been bringing them luck, and according to Joe Ledley they are going to continue with the practice.
Ledley has also said Wales have spotted that they can push the boat out even further and are actively looking at what other set-ups they can produce. Three lines?
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022