The Raúl dynasty continues: son Hugo with New York City's U14
El segundo de los hijos del exjugador del Real Madrid pertenece a la academia del equipo cityzen del que forman parte Villa, Lampard o Pirlo, entre otros.
It seems another of Raúl González Blanco's sons is keen to follow in his father's footsteps. Only recently his eldest son Jorge, was crowned league champions of New York's Schools league with Fordham Prep and now his second, Hugo, is learning the ropes at New York City's youth academy - the club which features the likes of David Villa, Pirlo and Frank Lampard.
Hugo has played eight games, seven of them in the starting line-up, in the Under-14 category of the 'U.S. Soccer development academy'. The competition brIngs together the youth teams of clubs from the three major leagues - MSL, NASL and USL.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane