The Raúl dynasty continues: son Hugo with New York City's U14
El segundo de los hijos del exjugador del Real Madrid pertenece a la academia del equipo cityzen del que forman parte Villa, Lampard o Pirlo, entre otros.
It seems another of Raúl González Blanco's sons is keen to follow in his father's footsteps. Only recently his eldest son Jorge, was crowned league champions of New York's Schools league with Fordham Prep and now his second, Hugo, is learning the ropes at New York City's youth academy - the club which features the likes of David Villa, Pirlo and Frank Lampard.
Hugo has played eight games, seven of them in the starting line-up, in the Under-14 category of the 'U.S. Soccer development academy'. The competition brIngs together the youth teams of clubs from the three major leagues - MSL, NASL and USL.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Kane: Probably toughest time since I've been at Tottenham
- Premier League Liverpool praise Man United for swift action on racist abuse
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani unable to play 90 minutes yet, says PSG boss Tuchel
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Clásico decision pushed back to Barcelona and Real Madrid
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Atlético de Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
- GALATASARAY-REAL MADRID Zidane: "The rumours bother me; I want to be here forever"