Atlético Madrid ace Antoine Griezmann is preparing to lace up in special-edition derby-themed boots against Real Madrid on Saturday.
Frontman expected to make 'derbi madrileño'
Griezmann returned early from France duty at the weekend after suffering a bruised foot in Les Bleus' 2-1 win over Sweden on Friday night.
However, it is anticipated that the striker will be fit to take on Real in the sides' LaLiga week 12 match-up at the Vicente Calderón.
And should he make it, he'll be kitted out in a pair of brand new Puma evoSPEED Griezmann boots carrying the famous red and white Atleti stripes.
Griezmann's 'Derby Fever'
The exclusive boots feature the words 'Madrid Derby' embroidered on the instep, with a graphic reading 'Derby Fever' on the heel.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Griezmann explains motives for Atlético exit
- Champions League Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
- LALIGA Messi: gap has closed between Barcelona, Madrid and rest of LaLiga
- ARSENAL Ljungberg not getting involved as Arsenal search for new boss
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
- CLUB BRUGGE 1-3 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings as Club Brugge beaten in Belgium