Atlético Madrid ace Antoine Griezmann is preparing to lace up in special-edition derby-themed boots against Real Madrid on Saturday.
Frontman expected to make 'derbi madrileño'
Griezmann returned early from France duty at the weekend after suffering a bruised foot in Les Bleus' 2-1 win over Sweden on Friday night.
However, it is anticipated that the striker will be fit to take on Real in the sides' LaLiga week 12 match-up at the Vicente Calderón.
And should he make it, he'll be kitted out in a pair of brand new Puma evoSPEED Griezmann boots carrying the famous red and white Atleti stripes.
Griezmann's 'Derby Fever'
The exclusive boots feature the words 'Madrid Derby' embroidered on the instep, with a graphic reading 'Derby Fever' on the heel.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos was fortunate with Clásico penalty, says AS referee
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: why will Donald Trump vote in Florida?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Ansu Fati becomes second youngest scorer in El Clásico history