Toni Kroos has finally begun his physical recuperation after suffering a fractured foot against Leganés on 6 November.
The German had his cast taken off in Madrid on Monday which he has been wearing since breaking the fifth metatarsal in his right foot.
Recovery has started today! pic.twitter.com/iPVlNXit3Z— Toni Kroos (@ToniKroos) 14 de noviembre de 2016
At the time of the injury Kroos was told he would be out for a month and a half, meaning he is to miss the Madrid derby this weekend as well as El Clásico,
All going well with his recovery, the midfielder will be back in time for December's Club World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?