Cesc Fabregas will not be present at Wembley on Tuesday to support Spain as they face England.
The Chelsea midfielder – one of the casualties from the Spain squad since Julen Lopetegui took charge in the summer – has cited personal reasons for his absence after being invited by the Spanish Football Federation to the game as a guest.
Someone who has accepted the invite however is Gerard Pique. The Barça defender, who announced recently that he would retire from the national side in 2018, will be cheering on from the stands after missing out on a call-up due to injury.
Carzorla, Pedro, Adrian
Besides Pique, the federation has also invited Arsenal’s Santi Carzorla, West Ham keeper Adrián and Chelsea’s Pedro, as well as tennis stars Feliciano López, Marc López and Roberto Bautista, all of who have accepted and will be at Wembley.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?