Koke's jibe at Isco and Nacho: "At least I'll play in the derby!"
During a training session at Wembley ahead of Spain's friendly with England, TV cameras picked up a bit of banter between the rival Atletico and Real Madrid players before this weekend's derby. Transcript below.
Koke: What am I doing? [After playing bad pass]
Isco: “In the derby I’m sure you won’t try more passes like that”
Nacho: “In the derby I think you’ll do more [bad passes]”
Koke: “Yeah of course, but at least I'll play in the derby!”
Koke: “Fuck, a bit angry are we!?” [After Nacho passes it hard]
Follow the coverage match of World Cup 2018 qualifier : Spain vs Israel
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA AMERICA Uruguay v Chile: La Celeste look to end scoring drought at Copa America
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021: how many third place teams qualify?
- Euro 2020 Puskas Arena incidents under investigation by UEFA
- UFC Poirier vs McGregor 3 UFC 264 tickets: price and how to buy
- NBA Giannis insists job not done for Bucks as 'insane' Durant comes up just short
- NBA playoffs 2021 Paul and Kawhi out of Game 1 as Clippers make Conference Finals bow