Lavezzi to take legal action over marijuana claims by journalist
The 31-year-old was accused of smoking marijuana by a journalist on Twitter.
Ezequial Lavezzi has tweeted his intention to take legal action against a journalist who claimed he was smoking marijuana in the Argentina team hotel.
The tweet sent by Gabriel Anello stated that Lavezzi smoked two joints in the team hotel and said that the national team had the players they deserve as they struggle through World Cup qualifying.
Lavezzi se fuma su segundo porro en la concentración y el "impresentable" es quien los dice ... Tenemos la selección y jugadores q merecemos— Gabriel Anello (@anellogaby) 15 November 2016
He also sent a tweet saying Lavezzi would not even be on the bench in Argentina's game against Colombia, which is a must-win following their defeat at the hands of Brazil last weekend.
Lavezzi communicated via his twitter his intention to take legal action for the damaging things said by Aguello that has created great damage to him, his family and his work.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Sweden's death rate shows danger of 'herd immunity'
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane asks club for RB Leipzig's Upamecano
- Kingsley Coman: Pep Guardiola the most influential coach I've had
- BARCELONA Barcelona deny former vice-president's "hand in till" claims
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Could there be a second wave of the epidemic in autumn?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 10 April