Marcelo: Real Madrid mark anniversary
The full-back celebrated 10 years since his unveiling by Los Merengues in the company of president Florentino Pérez on Tuesday.
Defender Marcelo celebrated the tenth anniversary of his unveiling as a Real Madrid player on Tuesday, accompanied by club president Florentino Pérez.
Gifts to mark the occasion
In a ceremony at the Bernabéu, Pérez presented the left-back with a watch and a commemorative Madrid shirt with 'Marcelo 10 years' printed on the back.
Since joining Los Blancos from Fluminense in November 2006, the Brazil cap has gone on to feature in 372 matches in all competitions, scoring 26 goals.
He has won 12 trophies: three LaLigas, two Champions Leagues, two Copas del Rey, one Club World Cup, two UEFA Super Cups and two Spanish Super Cups.
Closing in on Di Stéfano
The 28-year-old is now third on the list of Real's all-time foreign appearance makers, behind only Alfredo Di Stéfano (396) and Roberto Carlos (527).
Te recomendamos en English
- RUMOUR MILL Saudi crown prince to make new Man United offer - rumours
- Manchester United won't wait 30 years for title – Solskjaer aims dig at Liverpool
- MALLORCA 1 - 0 REAL MADRID "We didn't lack motivation or intensity” - Marcelo after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca
- LALIGA Mallorca record famous win over Real Madrid
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester City Manchester City back in the groove
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Joao Félix out with sprained ankle