Marcelo: Real Madrid mark anniversary
The full-back celebrated 10 years since his unveiling by Los Merengues in the company of president Florentino Pérez on Tuesday.
Defender Marcelo celebrated the tenth anniversary of his unveiling as a Real Madrid player on Tuesday, accompanied by club president Florentino Pérez.
Gifts to mark the occasion
In a ceremony at the Bernabéu, Pérez presented the left-back with a watch and a commemorative Madrid shirt with 'Marcelo 10 years' printed on the back.
Since joining Los Blancos from Fluminense in November 2006, the Brazil cap has gone on to feature in 372 matches in all competitions, scoring 26 goals.
He has won 12 trophies: three LaLigas, two Champions Leagues, two Copas del Rey, one Club World Cup, two UEFA Super Cups and two Spanish Super Cups.
Closing in on Di Stéfano
The 28-year-old is now third on the list of Real's all-time foreign appearance makers, behind only Alfredo Di Stéfano (396) and Roberto Carlos (527).
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us