A maths teacher in France has used Paul Pogba's dab celebration in an effort to teach students Pythagoras's theorem.
The question reads: "Cristiano Ronaldo is jealous of Paul Pogba's dab , then tries to demonstrate that it is not perfect.
“According to the book - The Universal Declaration of the Rights of the Dab - a perfect dab is only if the triangles represented in the figure below are rectangles. Is Paul Pogba's dab perfect?”
Quand mes potes m'aident à préparer un contrôle pour les 4èmes. pic.twitter.com/meKPjYPrbX— Erialc (@tqlsnrise) 13 de noviembre de 2016
Cristiano would be right. Pogba's dab is not perfect. There are imperfections in the execution of the dab and how he forms the rectangles.
Left arm: (CE)2 = (CD)2 + (DE)2 → 902 = 722 + 542 → 8100 = 2916 + 5184 → 8100 = 8100
Right arm: (FH)2 = (FG)2 + (GH)2 ↔ 422 ≠ 182 + 372 → 1764 ≠ 324 + 1369 → 1764 ≠ 1693
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes