Antoine Griezmann has told Juanfran that he is fit and ready to play on Saturday against Real Madrid all but confirming the French man's availability.
The 25-year-old suffered a foot injury during France's 2-1 victory over Sweden last Friday night and was pulled out of their game against Ivory Coast the following Tuesday.
Initial reports suggested the injury was worse than it was but there were, and still are, fears that Griezmann is not 100%.
Griezman is ready to go
If his teammate, Juanfran, can be considered a reliable source, close to the information we are set to see Griezmann on Saturday with the Frenchman ready to lead the line for Simeone's side as they look to continue their good form against Real Madrid at the Vicente Calderon.
In an interview with COPE, Juanfran said, "I asked him this morning and he told me he is going to play," Juanfran said.
"He has a bruise. I believe he will make it."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?