Saturday evening’s local derby between Atlético and Real Madrid will mean great business for bookmakers. A game of this global magnitude attracts bets of all types and the available combinations feel endless. We’ve had a look at some of those that may make the amateur gambler have a little flutter.
Picking an unlikely hero for your pocket
José Giménez, the 21-year old Uruguayan defender on Atlético’s books, scored against Real Madrid in the 2-0 Copa del Rey win in 2015 and if you fancied him to score a hat-trick this weekend you could multiply your stake 1000 times. If he’s good enough to be catching José Mourinho’s eye at United then surely he’s good enough for your life savings. If that doesn’t tempt you then what about Vrsaljko to score the opening goal but Atlético go on to lose 2-4. 2000/1 for that more specific outcome. More realistically maybe, Real Madrid’s Spanish full back Dani Carvajal is priced at a generous 67/1 or if you fancy him to rustle the net in the first ten minutes you could get over €400 for each one placed – the same for Nacho.
Other hat-tricks on offer: Saúl or Isco – 125/1, Carrasco or James – 100/1, or maybe a more attactive 40/1 for Gameiro or Benzema.
Crazy scorelines pay big
Regarding the scoreline, with all the attacking talent on show is a 4-4 that unrealistic? You could receive around 250 times you thought so. A euro bet on 3-3 would return €40 but if you saw a 7-1 drubbing for either side you could rake in over €400. And you could even multiply your stake ten times if you thought Real Madrid would win a penalty but then miss it.
Please bet responsibly i.e. ignore what you’ve just read.
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us