CD Guijuelo have unveiled their new shirt and it is certainly one of the most remarkable efforts we have seen in a long time.
The jersey was released in time for their game against Atletico Madrid and they have incorporated the Rojiblanco stripes on their jersey with the other half taken up with their normal - repeat, normal - strip that contains pieces of Spanish ham on it.
They play Atletico Madrid in their home stadium, Estadio Municipal de Guijuelo, on November 30th with the return trip in the Vicente Calderon on December 30th.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- Coutinho 'on the right track', says Bayern Munich coach Flick
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Dejan Lovren could be out until the New Year
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: James Milner thrilled with new contract extension
- Lampard won't discuss future with out-of-contract players until January
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "I know Pulisic has a lot more to give to Chelsea"