Atlético Madrid - Real Madrid: teams for the Madrid derby
Cholo Simeoene and Zinedine Zidane have picked their starting sides for tonight's Atlético Madrid - Real Madrid match in LaLiga, the last one that will be played at the Calderón.
Nacho will line up alongside Varane at the back for Real Madrid, as they take on Atlético Madrid in the Calderón, in the last ever LaLiga Madrid derby. Sergio Ramos, who is back after a knee injury isn't 100% and starts on the bench.
Nacho comes into the match having played both games for Spain during the international break (Macedonia and England). It's his third derby as a starter in the Calderón.
Lucas Vázquez also has a place in Zinedine Zidane's derby XI. The winger from Galicia, in north-western Spain, takes Benzema's place, with the Frenchman still struggling with injury. Benzema is fit enough though to start on the bench.
Real Madrid XI
Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo; Kovacic, Modric, Isco; Lucas Vázquez, Cristiano and Bale.
Atlético Madrid XI
Team just out!
Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Filipe Luis; Saúl, Gabi, Koke, Carrasco; Griezmann, Torres
Referee for Atlético Madrid - Real Madrid
The referee for the Madrid derby is Fernández Borbalán.
Te recomendamos en English
- Europa League Europa League 2020 Last 16 draw: how and where to watch
- QATAR 2022 Mark Hughes: Qatar should be proud of its preparations for 2022
- MLS Ambitious Beckham would love to sign Messi or Ronaldo
- Premier League Liverpool announce big profits despite record player spend
- Premier League Who'll be in new Premier League hall of fame?
- Anything can happen in El Clasico – former Real Madrid captain Hierro