BARCELONA 0-0 MÁLAGA
Málaga end Barcelona's scoring run at Camp Nou
Juande Ramos's men prevented Barça from netting at home in LaLiga for the first time in almost two years, and were also the last side to do it.
Barcelona's 0-0 draw with Málaga on Saturday afternoon stopped Los Azulgranas from provisionally leapfrogging Real Madrid at the top of the LaLiga table - and saw the Catalans fire their first home league blank in 21 months.
Málaga bookend Barcelona's sequence
The Andalusians were also the visitors the last time Barça failed to score at the Camp Nou in the top flight, in a 1-0 win for Los Blanquiazules in February 2015.
31 games in a row without being shut out
Since that defeat nearly two years ago, Luis Enrique's side had found the net in no fewer than 31 straight LaLiga matches at their own stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?