Former Málaga player Sergio Sánchez rages at ref: "Robbery!"
The Catalan player, who came up through the ranks at Espanyol, was following Barcelona's goalless draw with Málaga and exploded on Twitter at what he felt were unfair decisions.
Lo de siempre!Lamentable lo que sigue pasando..indignado de ver los malditos favoritismos!! Que ganen metiendo goles !!ROBO!! #animollorente— SERGIO SANCHEZ (@S_Sanchez_21) 19 de noviembre de 2016
Sergio Sánchez, former Máalga player and who came up through the ranks at Espanyol, lashed out on Twitter at the referee in the Barcelona - Málaga match, De Burgos Bengoetxea, after Diego Llorente was sent off for a foul on Neymar: "The same as always. It's lamentable what keeps happening... Indignant to see the same damned favouritism!! They should win scoring goals! ROBBERY! Chin up Llorente" he tweeted. (Despite what Sánchez said, the foul on Neymar was certainly worthy of a booking and quite possibly the straight red he was shown).
Sánchez congratulated Málaga
The Catalan defender, who currently plays for Russian side Rubin Kazan, was following Málaga's goalless draw and congratulated his former side after they claimed a point at the Camp Nou.
"Huge effort and tremendous commitment from the team!! Congratulations for the job done and for the point at a ground that's "doubly" tough", he said.
Gran esfuerzo y tremendo compromiso de equipo!!! Enhorabuena al trabajo y ese buen punto en un campo "doblemente" complicado @MalagaCF 💪🏻⚽️— SERGIO SANCHEZ (@S_Sanchez_21) 19 de noviembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER CITY City to use Wanda Metropolitano ahead of Madrid UCL clash
- Laliga Atlético recover third place as Joao Felix finds the net
- Ajax Ajax sign Ziyech replacement Antony in €21.75m deal
- Premier League Solskjaer hails Fernandes effect after Man Utd win over Watford
- champions league Felix Brych to oversee Napoli-FC Barcelona UCL clash
- Ligue 1 Paris Saint-Germain vs. Girondins de Bordeaux: Ligue 1 live