Ramos delighted as Real Madrid beat Atlético at the Calderón
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos, who was on the bench for the derby against Atlético at the Calderón, tweeted a photo showing the delight of his teammates after their 3-0 win.
Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos, who was on the bench at the Calderón for the derby against Atlético Madrid, turned to Twitter at the end of the match, after watching his team record a comfortable 3-0 win, with Cristiano Ronaldo bagging a hat-trick.
Ramos tweeted: "Last derby at the Calderón and three points, get in!"
Ramos, who had been out with a knee injury, looked like he might be fit for the derby, but didn't make it. Nacho took his place, and Ramos, while on the bench, never came on.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Coronavirus: PFA and Premier League discuss player wages
- REAL MADRID Meunier: "I didn't injure Hazard, he made contact with me"
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 2 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 2 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'