A group of burglars took around half a million euros worth of jewellery from the home of Luis Figo on Wednesday morning, a source from the Madrid Police has confirmed to Europa Press.
The thieves – who apparently waited until Figo and his wife were out to ransack their home – did away with jewellery items and luxury watches with a value of approximately €500,000.
The ex-Barcelona and Real Madrid star reported the incident to a police station in Hortaleza and an investigation is now underway.
2nd robbery at Figo's house
Figo’s house was also robbed in 2003 when three armed-men broke in and looted a great number of valuables.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Kroos says whoever adapts quickest will win LaLiga
- MLS MLS and Players have reached a new agreement to green light the 2020 season
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: what does ‘Need More Information' on IRS Get My Payment tool mean?
- Barcelona Barcelona: Messi could miss the return of LaLiga due to injury