Average Rob: the Photoshop master who photobombs footballers
A young Belgian who goes by the name of Average Rob on Instagram has made himself the world's best celebrity 'photobomber' thanks to his incredible skills with the Photoshop.
Celebrities the world over are famous for relying on Photoshop to help them portray the best image of themselves to the public, whether it be the front cover of a magazine or your everyday Instagram post.
One guy, however, is taking the internet by storm as he uses the software to photoshop himself into celeb’s perfectly put-together snaps, essentially photobombing them to hilarious effect.
His name is Average Rob, a ‘mediocre guy from Belgium’ according to his Instagram profile. He is far from mediocre as far is his photoshopping skills are concerned however.
Average Rob has inserted himself into snaps featuring the world’s most famous personalities, from Taylor Swift to Barack Obama.
Being a Belgium football fan, he’s also ‘appeared’ with the likes of Marouane Fellaini and the rest of the national squad.
Below are a collection of Average Rob’s best Instagram posts.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?