Brexit supporter not keen on how it has affected Football Manager
The Brexit supporter got three years into a Football Manager save and started to have issued with signing new players, getting visas and building his team into proper contendors
Davespiceboy is not happy with how Brexit has affected his ability to be a top manager in Football Manager 2017. Three years into his save and he is struggling to land visas for some of his top players all thanks to Brexit and how the game has worked the political issue into its game.
The game, true to life, has implemented Great Britain leaving the EU and features the kind of difficulties that could appear once this happens. It might make for a better life for Dave in reality, as he believes, but it is a nightmare for a manager trying to poach top talent.
The reviewer thought it would be time to celebrate once the Brexit was announced but as someone who likes to start at the bottom and work his way to the top, Davespiceboy was displeased with how difficult it became to become a top manager.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"