Brexit supporter not keen on how it has affected Football Manager
The Brexit supporter got three years into a Football Manager save and started to have issued with signing new players, getting visas and building his team into proper contendors
Davespiceboy is not happy with how Brexit has affected his ability to be a top manager in Football Manager 2017. Three years into his save and he is struggling to land visas for some of his top players all thanks to Brexit and how the game has worked the political issue into its game.
The game, true to life, has implemented Great Britain leaving the EU and features the kind of difficulties that could appear once this happens. It might make for a better life for Dave in reality, as he believes, but it is a nightmare for a manager trying to poach top talent.
The reviewer thought it would be time to celebrate once the Brexit was announced but as someone who likes to start at the bottom and work his way to the top, Davespiceboy was displeased with how difficult it became to become a top manager.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd Protests Trump threatens to use the U.S. military if governors can’t contain the violent protests
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: plans for second Economic Impact Payment
- George Floyd Protests George Floyd protests: Trump takes shelter in White House bunker
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League clubs to vote on relegation plans amid financial concerns