Brexit supporter not keen on how it has affected Football Manager
The Brexit supporter got three years into a Football Manager save and started to have issued with signing new players, getting visas and building his team into proper contendors
Davespiceboy is not happy with how Brexit has affected his ability to be a top manager in Football Manager 2017. Three years into his save and he is struggling to land visas for some of his top players all thanks to Brexit and how the game has worked the political issue into its game.
The game, true to life, has implemented Great Britain leaving the EU and features the kind of difficulties that could appear once this happens. It might make for a better life for Dave in reality, as he believes, but it is a nightmare for a manager trying to poach top talent.
The reviewer thought it would be time to celebrate once the Brexit was announced but as someone who likes to start at the bottom and work his way to the top, Davespiceboy was displeased with how difficult it became to become a top manager.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump final debate live online: fact check and reactions | US Election 2020
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who is the moderator for the final presidential debate?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona captains issue scathing letter to board