Brexit supporter not keen on how it has affected Football Manager
The Brexit supporter got three years into a Football Manager save and started to have issued with signing new players, getting visas and building his team into proper contendors
Davespiceboy is not happy with how Brexit has affected his ability to be a top manager in Football Manager 2017. Three years into his save and he is struggling to land visas for some of his top players all thanks to Brexit and how the game has worked the political issue into its game.
The game, true to life, has implemented Great Britain leaving the EU and features the kind of difficulties that could appear once this happens. It might make for a better life for Dave in reality, as he believes, but it is a nightmare for a manager trying to poach top talent.
The reviewer thought it would be time to celebrate once the Brexit was announced but as someone who likes to start at the bottom and work his way to the top, Davespiceboy was displeased with how difficult it became to become a top manager.
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?