Fame and others' fortune
Elizabeth Ruiz, the Cuban woman currently residing in Miami, is reportedly blackmailing NFL player Von Miller - Super Bowl MVP - with a sex tape of the two of them.
According to various sources, the Denver Broncos star spent his holidays in Cancun with Ruiz and they both agreed to record a video of them in a sexual encounter which was done using Ruiz's mobile phone. But, based on the player's version of events, he had initially asked her to keep it private and at a later date, when he asked her to delete the tape, Ruiz declined saying, "Gotcha"
Cases being fought through the courts
The amount being quoted by Miller's legal team to ensure that Ruiz does not distribute the footage is $2.5 million, according to US news outlets. But following the recent similar case of Hulk Hogan, as well as the case in Spain involving two Eibar players, the legal stance on what is permissable is still being debated.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?