Fame and others' fortune
Elizabeth Ruiz, the Cuban woman currently residing in Miami, is reportedly blackmailing NFL player Von Miller - Super Bowl MVP - with a sex tape of the two of them.
According to various sources, the Denver Broncos star spent his holidays in Cancun with Ruiz and they both agreed to record a video of them in a sexual encounter which was done using Ruiz's mobile phone. But, based on the player's version of events, he had initially asked her to keep it private and at a later date, when he asked her to delete the tape, Ruiz declined saying, "Gotcha"
Cases being fought through the courts
The amount being quoted by Miller's legal team to ensure that Ruiz does not distribute the footage is $2.5 million, according to US news outlets. But following the recent similar case of Hulk Hogan, as well as the case in Spain involving two Eibar players, the legal stance on what is permissable is still being debated.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem