BURNLEY 1-2 MAN CITY
Aguero at the double to deny Burnley
Manchester City overcame Burnley's spirited challenge as the Argentine's brace inspired their fightback for a 2-1 win at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Sergio Aguero struck twice as Manchester City came from behind to beat Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor in the Premier League on Saturday.
Almost a goal a game
The Argentine scored the winner in the 60th minute when he fired home at the far post for his 33rd goal in his last 34 games, having equalised in the 37th minute when he beat Burnley's stand-in keeper Paul Robinson from close range.
Dean Marney had opened the scoring for Burnley in the 14th minute with a stunning 20-metre volley from Nicolas Otamendi's headed clearance. The result means City move top of the table on 30 points, two ahead of Chelsea, who have a tricky home game against London rivals spurs on Saturday. Burnley remain rooted in mid-table on 14 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment