BURNLEY 1-2 MAN CITY
Aguero at the double to deny Burnley
Manchester City overcame Burnley's spirited challenge as the Argentine's brace inspired their fightback for a 2-1 win at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Sergio Aguero struck twice as Manchester City came from behind to beat Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor in the Premier League on Saturday.
Almost a goal a game
The Argentine scored the winner in the 60th minute when he fired home at the far post for his 33rd goal in his last 34 games, having equalised in the 37th minute when he beat Burnley's stand-in keeper Paul Robinson from close range.
Dean Marney had opened the scoring for Burnley in the 14th minute with a stunning 20-metre volley from Nicolas Otamendi's headed clearance. The result means City move top of the table on 30 points, two ahead of Chelsea, who have a tricky home game against London rivals spurs on Saturday. Burnley remain rooted in mid-table on 14 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby