Everton fans sign up a model supporter thanks to Photoshop
Lithuanian model Sylvija Vasilevska posted a photo of herself on Instagram wearing a sensual blue dress but later found herself appearing as a fan of the Toffees.
When someone else chooses your team
With over 60 million Instagram posts everyday there is plenty of potential fun to be had and some Everton fans decided to open their Photoshop software and turn a model into one of their own.
The model in question was Lithuanian Sylvija Vasilevska and she had uploaded a picture of herself in a sensual blue dress with an accompanying message. But that wasn't the last time we'd see that photo...except the next time it appeared it had been altered slightly.
Welcome to the family
Using image software the fans reposted the picture but with an Everton club badge on the dress and the framed poster of legendary goalkeeper, Neville Southall. The fan group welcomed her to the 'blue' family.
Vasilevska got wind of the prank and was quick to ask what was going on. We expect that most Toffees fans will be hoping that she sticks around for some home games.
And Neville Southall got in on the fun himself
@TheEvertonWay_ yes seems a nice lady and now she's a blue obviously beautiful— Neville Southall (@NevilleSouthall) November 23, 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes