José Antonio Camacho to take Gabon coaching post
The former Spain coach reached an agreement on Saturday and his appointment will be made official on Sunday. He'll be in charge of Aubameyang, Lemina and Madinda.
Camacho agrees Gabon coaching post
José Antonio Camacho will be named the new coach of Gabon's national football team, Agence France-Presse report; the agency claim that the 61-year-old is in Libreville to sign his new contract with the country who are to host 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
Camacho will take over the vacancy left by Jorge Costa, who was sacked at the start of November. The former Spain and Real Madrid coach has been away from coaching since he quit the China post in 2013.
Among the players who will be under his command with Gabon are Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang; Juventus' Lemina and Nástic midfielder Lévy Madinda. Most of the Gabon squad are active in other leagues outside of Africa.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane