Kaká will quit Orlando City in December 2017
The Brazilian midfielder announced he will remain active in the game and will join São Paulo at the end of next season
One more season in MLS
Ricardo Kaká has announced that he the next MLS season will be his last with Orlando City, and he is set to continue his playing career back home in Brazil. The 34-year-old toldFox Sports that he would be leaving Orlando when his contract expires in December 2017: "Next season will be the last one for me at".
He also hinted at where he will go when he leaves the States next year: "If I do go back to Brazil and continue playing, it will with São Paulo; while do have another big offer from another club, I'm not going to be sat in a chair looking at my bank balance".
- United States of America
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar