Kaká will quit Orlando City in December 2017
The Brazilian midfielder announced he will remain active in the game and will join São Paulo at the end of next season
One more season in MLS
Ricardo Kaká has announced that he the next MLS season will be his last with Orlando City, and he is set to continue his playing career back home in Brazil. The 34-year-old toldFox Sports that he would be leaving Orlando when his contract expires in December 2017: "Next season will be the last one for me at".
He also hinted at where he will go when he leaves the States next year: "If I do go back to Brazil and continue playing, it will with São Paulo; while do have another big offer from another club, I'm not going to be sat in a chair looking at my bank balance".
- United States of America
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer needs defender to step into Maguire's shoes
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool boss Klopp explains perceived spat with Mané
- FA CUP Which team has won most FA Cup trophies? Full list of winners
- NBA NBA: Giannis Antetokounmpo forced to cut back on muscle-flex celebrations
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS Covid-19: further doubts over origins of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Where won't you have to wear a mask after the vaccine and in what cases?