OSASUNA 0-3 ATLÉTICO
Simeone: "Oblak's penalty save was the turning point"
Caparrós entiende que su equipo fue de más a manos: "Hemos empezado fenomenal, siendom incómodos, pero luego nos han marcado goles infantiles".
Diego Pablo Simeone gave his musings on Atlético's 0-3 victory against Osasuna at El Sadar which puts his team provisionally fourth in the standings ahead of Real Sociedad's meeting with Barcelona later this evening.
Atlético have recovered a lot of aspects to their game...
I'm sure this has been an important game for us. Osasuna began strongly. The penalty save was decisive, it shook us into putting ourselves back into the game. After Godín's goal, we started to get a few openings coming our way. In the second half, we were ordered enough to kill the match off.
What exactly have Ateti recovered?
Nothing, because we haven't lost anything. Football is constantly changing throughout a season. I was very happy to see Oblack save that penalty, which was complicated. I'm really happy for him.
Carrasco, Saúl, Thomas
You had the chance to give minutes to other players in the second half
I never felt very comfortable during the game because Osasuna are a side who never give in. The changes were made so that could continue defending our lead.
Lucas came up with the goods…
Once again he showed us that he always reponds in the best way. I'm not surprised because he's one of ours. His participatiopn in the game is always aggressive and intense.
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor