Ex-Barcelona full-back Dani Alves faces three to four months out after being stretchered off with a fractured fibula during Juventus' defeat to Genoa on Sunday.
Alves taken off as Simeone Jr does for Bianconeri
Juve confirmed the injury following their 3-1 Serie A reverse at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, which saw Giovanni Simeone, son of Atlético Madrid boss Diego, score twice.
Alves, who joined the Italian champions in the summer after eight years at Barça, suffered the break in a 79th-minute challenge by Genoa's Lucas Ocampos.
The 33-year-old Brazil international has made a total of 13 appearances for the Vecchia Signora since his close-season move to Turin, netting two goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live