Ex-Barcelona full-back Dani Alves faces three to four months out after being stretchered off with a fractured fibula during Juventus' defeat to Genoa on Sunday.
Alves taken off as Simeone Jr does for Bianconeri
Juve confirmed the injury following their 3-1 Serie A reverse at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, which saw Giovanni Simeone, son of Atlético Madrid boss Diego, score twice.
Alves, who joined the Italian champions in the summer after eight years at Barça, suffered the break in a 79th-minute challenge by Genoa's Lucas Ocampos.
The 33-year-old Brazil international has made a total of 13 appearances for the Vecchia Signora since his close-season move to Turin, netting two goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online