Ex-Barcelona full-back Dani Alves faces three to four months out after being stretchered off with a fractured fibula during Juventus' defeat to Genoa on Sunday.
Alves taken off as Simeone Jr does for Bianconeri
Juve confirmed the injury following their 3-1 Serie A reverse at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, which saw Giovanni Simeone, son of Atlético Madrid boss Diego, score twice.
Alves, who joined the Italian champions in the summer after eight years at Barça, suffered the break in a 79th-minute challenge by Genoa's Lucas Ocampos.
The 33-year-old Brazil international has made a total of 13 appearances for the Vecchia Signora since his close-season move to Turin, netting two goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Emmy Awards Which shows have won the most Emmys of all time?
- CORONAVIRUS $300 unemployment benefits: which states are still paying it?
- US News Ruth Bader Ginsburg death: Trump vows to fill vacancy "without delay"
- ROSH HASHANAH Rosh Hashanah Jewish holiday 2020: what does ‘Shana Tova’ mean?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?