Ex-Barcelona full-back Dani Alves faces three to four months out after being stretchered off with a fractured fibula during Juventus' defeat to Genoa on Sunday.
Alves taken off as Simeone Jr does for Bianconeri
Juve confirmed the injury following their 3-1 Serie A reverse at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, which saw Giovanni Simeone, son of Atlético Madrid boss Diego, score twice.
Alves, who joined the Italian champions in the summer after eight years at Barça, suffered the break in a 79th-minute challenge by Genoa's Lucas Ocampos.
The 33-year-old Brazil international has made a total of 13 appearances for the Vecchia Signora since his close-season move to Turin, netting two goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"