Zurutuza points finger over his side's wrongly disallowed winner
Real Sociedad midfielder David Zurutuza turned to social media to criticise, yet ultimatley point a bit of fun over the decision to rule out his team's legal goal in the draw with Barça.
Real Sociedad midfielder David Zurutuza has taken to Twitter criticise, but at the same time point some fun at his side’s wrongly disallowed goal against Barcelona on Sunday night.
Wrongly ruled out
In the 77th minute - with the score at 1-1 - Carlos Vela's powerful effort hit the bar and bounced out to substitute Juanmi, who turned the loose ball into the net.
However, the ex-Málaga man's strike was disallowed for offside, despite replays subsequently showing the number 7 was being played on when Vela took his shot.
“It was a legal goal…AND YOU KNOW IT!!!”
This prompted Zurutuza to express his dismay on social media after the game, tweeting: “It was a legal goal…AND YOU KNOW IT!!!” accompanied by a photo of a little boy comically pointing at the camera.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID James won't play for Real Madrid again and is looking for a new club
- Fred issues Man Utd Europa League warning
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in Opta stats: Man City vs Real Madrid, Juventus vs Lyon
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane