BARCELONA - REAL MADRID
Barcelona to clamp down on the resale of Clasico tickets
In a statement by the club, they announced that they will be on guard for who try to resell their season tickets for the Madrid game.
Barcelona have announced they will clampdown on the resale of season tickets for the Clasico, which takes place on Saturday at 16:15 in the Camp Nou.
In the communication, the club reminded its members that the sale of Clasico tickets would be a serious infraction of the laws of their seat ticket agreement.
Alternative means to sell ticket
The club have reminded their members of other ways they can give up the their ticket, such as the sevicio Seient Lliure, in which members can communicate ahead of time their intention to miss the game and sell it like this. The club will then reimburse them for the ticket.
Also, the statement from Barcelona stated to potential attendees of the game that the only place they can buy tickets is on the club's website and that they would be "measures of control, identification and on members using false identification."
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 MLS SEASON Inter Miami: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo missing for Juventus' trip to Atalanta
- QATAR 2022 Tim Cahill, aiming for success in new Aspire Academy role
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey winners list: who has lifted the most Copas?
- BASEBALL Dodgers blow as Cody Bellinger suffers hairline fracture in left fibula
- NBA Simmons backs Embiid for MVP: "I don't know how to stop him!"