El Clásico injury report: who's out, who's in for eternal rivals
Ahead of El Clásico at the Camp Nou on Saturday, we keep you abreast of the latest injury situation at Barcelona and Real Madrid.
It is billed as the biggest game in the world. Two eternal rivals pitted against each other in the race for LaLiga. On Saturday, league leaders Real Madrid travel to the Camp Nou to face reigning champions Barcelona.
Playing El Clásico at full strength is difficult enough on its own, so just imagine the headache for the two coaches when they're shorn of injured stars. From a spectacle standpoint, the viewers want to be as entertained as possible, too.
That's why we've put together a list of players injured on either side to keep you informed as to who's set to miss out on the crunch clash in Catalonia. We will update it right up until kick-off at 16:15 CET.
(Click on the injury to see our latest article on the injury and more details.)
|Gareth Bale||Ruptured tendons in ankle||Out|
|Toni Kroos||Fractured foot||Out|
|Álvaro Morata||Hamstring tear||Out|
|Fabio Coentrao||Muscle injury||Doubtful|
|Jordi Alba||Knee and fibula contusion||Probable|
|Gerard Piqué||Ankle injury||Probable|
|Jeremy Mathieu||Muscle injury||Out|
Te recomendamos en English
- Pogba should go and Man Utd need a player with desire - Sheringham
- BUNDESLIGA Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- LALIGA Leganés extend next year's season tickets free of charge
- Bundesliga Lewandowski vs Haaland: battle of old vs new in Der Klassiker
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if your bank had trouble processing direct deposit?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: how to calculate actual unemployment rate?