Leganés eager to sign Serantes replacement this week
Herrerín, Domenech, Moreira and Soria head the list of candidates to replace the Leganés keeper, who has been ruled out for the rest of the season.
Leganés are looking to find a replacement for Jon Ander Serantes as quickly as possible after the keeper was ruled out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
The Cucumber Growers have sounded out several Primera sides as they extend their search for a stopper to cover for their number one and are hoping to have a deal in place, either a loan or a transfer, before the match against Villarreal at the weekend.
Brignoli only senior keeper
Leganés manager Asier Garitano has just one senior keeper available in Alberto Brignoli, who is on loan from Juventus and made his debut in the 3-0 loss against Espanyol last weekend after Serantes was stretchered off.
Several names have emerged as potential targets for Leganés: Iago Herrerín (Athletic), Jaume Domenech (Valencia), David Soria (Sevilla) and André Moreira (Atlético).
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week