Leganés eager to sign Serantes replacement this week
Herrerín, Domenech, Moreira and Soria head the list of candidates to replace the Leganés keeper, who has been ruled out for the rest of the season.
Leganés are looking to find a replacement for Jon Ander Serantes as quickly as possible after the keeper was ruled out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
The Cucumber Growers have sounded out several Primera sides as they extend their search for a stopper to cover for their number one and are hoping to have a deal in place, either a loan or a transfer, before the match against Villarreal at the weekend.
Brignoli only senior keeper
Leganés manager Asier Garitano has just one senior keeper available in Alberto Brignoli, who is on loan from Juventus and made his debut in the 3-0 loss against Espanyol last weekend after Serantes was stretchered off.
Several names have emerged as potential targets for Leganés: Iago Herrerín (Athletic), Jaume Domenech (Valencia), David Soria (Sevilla) and André Moreira (Atlético).
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar