Leganés eager to sign Serantes replacement this week
Herrerín, Domenech, Moreira and Soria head the list of candidates to replace the Leganés keeper, who has been ruled out for the rest of the season.
Leganés are looking to find a replacement for Jon Ander Serantes as quickly as possible after the keeper was ruled out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
The Cucumber Growers have sounded out several Primera sides as they extend their search for a stopper to cover for their number one and are hoping to have a deal in place, either a loan or a transfer, before the match against Villarreal at the weekend.
Brignoli only senior keeper
Leganés manager Asier Garitano has just one senior keeper available in Alberto Brignoli, who is on loan from Juventus and made his debut in the 3-0 loss against Espanyol last weekend after Serantes was stretchered off.
Several names have emerged as potential targets for Leganés: Iago Herrerín (Athletic), Jaume Domenech (Valencia), David Soria (Sevilla) and André Moreira (Atlético).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane