Real Sociedad forgiving over disallowed goal error
The president of the Basque side along with key players were anxious not to point the finger at Gil Manzano for disallowing Juanmi's legitimate goal.
Real Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay and player's Carlos Vela, David Zurutuza and goalscorer Willian José all spoke to the media after the 1-1 drawn match at Anoeta against Barcelona. Each club representative upon being asked about Gil Manzano disallowing Juanmi's tap in following from Carlos Vela's shot which thundered off Ter Stegen's crossbar were anxious not to point the finger at the match official.
Sporting Real Sociedad
La Real president Aperribay claimed: It was such a quick move the referee wouldn't have had time to see the build-up".
Mexican international Carlos Vela stated: "These things are part of football, sometimes referees get it wrong. Sometimes a decision goes your way, this time it went against us".
La Real's David Zurutuza and Willian Jose were also careful not to point the finger at the official over the mistake with the midfielder claiming that the home side had enough chances during the discourse of the game to secure maximum points and refused to get hung up on the Gil Manzano error.
Well done La Real!
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022