Real Sociedad forgiving over disallowed goal error
The president of the Basque side along with key players were anxious not to point the finger at Gil Manzano for disallowing Juanmi's legitimate goal.
Real Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay and player's Carlos Vela, David Zurutuza and goalscorer Willian José all spoke to the media after the 1-1 drawn match at Anoeta against Barcelona. Each club representative upon being asked about Gil Manzano disallowing Juanmi's tap in following from Carlos Vela's shot which thundered off Ter Stegen's crossbar were anxious not to point the finger at the match official.
Sporting Real Sociedad
La Real president Aperribay claimed: It was such a quick move the referee wouldn't have had time to see the build-up".
Mexican international Carlos Vela stated: "These things are part of football, sometimes referees get it wrong. Sometimes a decision goes your way, this time it went against us".
La Real's David Zurutuza and Willian Jose were also careful not to point the finger at the official over the mistake with the midfielder claiming that the home side had enough chances during the discourse of the game to secure maximum points and refused to get hung up on the Gil Manzano error.
Well done La Real!
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?