Real Sociedad forgiving over disallowed goal error
The president of the Basque side along with key players were anxious not to point the finger at Gil Manzano for disallowing Juanmi's legitimate goal.
Real Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay and player's Carlos Vela, David Zurutuza and goalscorer Willian José all spoke to the media after the 1-1 drawn match at Anoeta against Barcelona. Each club representative upon being asked about Gil Manzano disallowing Juanmi's tap in following from Carlos Vela's shot which thundered off Ter Stegen's crossbar were anxious not to point the finger at the match official.
Sporting Real Sociedad
La Real president Aperribay claimed: It was such a quick move the referee wouldn't have had time to see the build-up".
Mexican international Carlos Vela stated: "These things are part of football, sometimes referees get it wrong. Sometimes a decision goes your way, this time it went against us".
La Real's David Zurutuza and Willian Jose were also careful not to point the finger at the official over the mistake with the midfielder claiming that the home side had enough chances during the discourse of the game to secure maximum points and refused to get hung up on the Gil Manzano error.
Well done La Real!
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID James won't play for Real Madrid again and is looking for a new club
- Fred issues Man Utd Europa League warning
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in Opta stats: Man City vs Real Madrid, Juventus vs Lyon
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane