Special-edition ecological Real Madrid shirt goes on general sale
You can buy the special one-off shirt made of plastic waste from the Real Madrid Bernabéu store, the club's official website, and adidas.com. Be quick: there's only 20,000 available!
The one-off home kit which Real Madrid wore in the win against Sporting Gijon on Saturday has gone on general sale.
Real Madrid store and website
The strip – which was produced using plastic waste gathered from the Indian Ocean in support of a global environmental initiative – is now available from the Real Madrid merchandise store at Santiago Bernabéu, the official club website, as well as Adidas.com.
The short-sleeved shirt costs €89.95, while the long-sleeved version is available at a price of €100.
Only 20,000 available
If you are interested in purchasing a shirt, you’ll have to be quick however as there are only 20,000 limited-edition units available.
Also, if you are to part with your hard-earned cash, don’t be surprised if the club badge, sponsor logo and other markings temporarily disappear if the material makes contact with water – as is what happened at a rain-drenched Bernabéu on the weekend.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby