Fenerbahce to sell overhead kick expert jerseys upside down
The Senegalese striker Moussa Sow has scored his fair share of overhead kicks and given how much time he spends upside down, the club will sell upside down jerseys of the player
Fenerbahce will begin to sell Moussa Sow jerseys upside down given his penchant for scoring overhead kicks.
Senegalese striker Moussa Sow scored an overhead against Manchester United in the club's 2-1 victory over Jose Mourinho's men and social media went into meltdown over the 30-year-old.
As it so often the case nowadays, the club cottoned onto this and responded with the limited edition shirts.
Fenerium, Moussa Sow'a özel yeni "ɐssnoW ʍoS" formaları üretti ve satışa çıkarttı. Tebrikler! 👏 pic.twitter.com/1EMayYQQR6— Fenerbahçe Haber (@fbahcenews) 28 November 2016
Who is Sow?
The Fenerbahce striker joined the club on loan from Al-Ahli in the UAE and has already scored five times in 12 games for the club including his sole striker in the Europa League coming against the ENglish opposition.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?