Fenerbahce to sell overhead kick expert jerseys upside down
The Senegalese striker Moussa Sow has scored his fair share of overhead kicks and given how much time he spends upside down, the club will sell upside down jerseys of the player
Fenerbahce will begin to sell Moussa Sow jerseys upside down given his penchant for scoring overhead kicks.
Senegalese striker Moussa Sow scored an overhead against Manchester United in the club's 2-1 victory over Jose Mourinho's men and social media went into meltdown over the 30-year-old.
As it so often the case nowadays, the club cottoned onto this and responded with the limited edition shirts.
Fenerium, Moussa Sow'a özel yeni "ɐssnoW ʍoS" formaları üretti ve satışa çıkarttı. Tebrikler! 👏 pic.twitter.com/1EMayYQQR6— Fenerbahçe Haber (@fbahcenews) 28 November 2016
Who is Sow?
The Fenerbahce striker joined the club on loan from Al-Ahli in the UAE and has already scored five times in 12 games for the club including his sole striker in the Europa League coming against the ENglish opposition.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022