Enzo Zidane, Zinedine Zidane's eldest son, made a dream debut for Real Madrid in their 6-1 (13-2 aggregate) Copa del Rey triumph over Cultural Leonesa at the Bernabéu on Wednesday night.
A clearly delighted Enzo spoke after the match:
Debut: “I'm so happy. It's a dream and more to debut at the Bernabéu. It's been an amazing night".
A moment to remember: “It's always incredible. I had to wait, but the moment arrived".
Playing with the Real Madrid first team: “You never stop learning. They are the best in the world. Every day you notice that the atmosphere is incredible. Your teammates are always helping you, giving you advice".
Goal: “It's a dream. What more could you ask for. Now I need to keep working. This is just the start."
Shirt from tonight's game: “It's for my mother. She's always there to help us".
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus If coronavirus can’t be contained in the US it is predicted to cause over 3,000 deaths in a single day
- Serie A Coronavirus: Serie A clubs unanimously in favour of up to one-third pay cut for players
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care in London
- Coronavirus CDC face masks: how to make, use and other instructions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Can pets get infected with COVID-19?
- Football Radomir Antic, former Real Madrid, Atlético and Barcelona coach, dies aged 71