Just two days before Barça welcome Real Madrid to Camp Nou, Luis Enrique was able to take a training session with all his first-team players (with the exception of Jeremy Mathieu).
That is because both Gerard Pique and Jordi Alba, who hadn’t been able to exercise since the draw against Real Sociedad on Sunday, came back to join the rest of the squad for the first part of training on Thursday.
Iniesta ready to go
Lionel Messi too – who on Monday stayed in the gym – was back on the grass, while Andrés Iniesta, just returning from a six week spell on the sidelines, also participated in the full session. Iniesta in fact could have played in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday if he hadn’t had to serve a cup suspension.
Take a look at our El Clásico injury update page to see who is fit, who is a doubt, and who looks set to miss out for both sides on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho explains why Ancelotti is reason to break the rules
- BARCELONA Neymar and PSG pact to facilitate return to Barcelona
- Premier League Van Dijk reveals why he chose Liverpool over City & Chelsea
- BARCELONA Police search Camp Nou offices for I3 Ventures documentation
- US ELECTION NEWS Kanye West announces he would run for president in 2020
- NASCAR NASCAR: Which cars will have ‘Trump 2020’ on the hood?