Fans' faith steady for Zidane but on the wane for Luis Enrique, Forza Football poll shows
Real Madrid fans have maintained their faith in the French coach, while Luis Enrique is steadily losing favour with Barcelona fans.
Belief remains steady for Zidane
The results of an ongoing poll being conducted by Forza Football shows that while Real Madrid fans are more or less satisfied by the job which Zinedine Zidane is doing, there has been a decline in confidence for Barcelona coach Luis Enrique.
When asked about the confidence they had in their respective coaches, 80% of Madrid fans said they had full belief in Zidane - a percentage which has hardly varied since the season started in August. In fact, on the eve of the Clásico, Zidane's popularity is at the highest it has ever been, having reached 85%.
The same cannot be said of Luis Enrique. Belief in the Asturian is at its lowest. Results of Forza Football's poll show 81% of Barça fans fully behind the coach back in August but that confidence has been on the wane and now stands at 64%, according to the statistics collated from the survey of fans who, in the main, live outside of Spain.
The figures come from a survey conducted by live scores and video highlights service Forza Football, who have 3 million users and cover more than 420 domestic league and Cup competitions around the world and is especially popular the Europe and North and South America.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem