Atlético Madrid Fémininas will host FC Barcelona at the Vicente Calderón in Spanish football's Women's Football Liga Iberdrola. This will be the first time Atleti's main stadium has been used by their women's team.
Matchday 14: Atlético Madrid - Barcelona
The match, corresponding to matchday 14 of the Iberdrola Liga, will kick-off at 12 noon on Sunday 11 December, announced the club today, Friday.
The Vicente Calderón is in its last season, with Atlético Madrid moving to their new Peineta stadium next summer.
Atlético chasing Barcelona at the top of the table
Barcelona are current league leaders on 31 points, and will defend their position at the top of the table against an Atleti side who are just two points behind them.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week