Atlético Madrid Fémininas will host FC Barcelona at the Vicente Calderón in Spanish football's Women's Football Liga Iberdrola. This will be the first time Atleti's main stadium has been used by their women's team.
Matchday 14: Atlético Madrid - Barcelona
The match, corresponding to matchday 14 of the Iberdrola Liga, will kick-off at 12 noon on Sunday 11 December, announced the club today, Friday.
The Vicente Calderón is in its last season, with Atlético Madrid moving to their new Peineta stadium next summer.
Atlético chasing Barcelona at the top of the table
Barcelona are current league leaders on 31 points, and will defend their position at the top of the table against an Atleti side who are just two points behind them.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Are the third stimulus checks included in 2021 IRS tax filing?
- MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer keeping 'fingers crossed' that Cavani stays at Man Utd
- USMNT Weston McKennie scores after facing fine for covid-19 breach
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Fastest US states to administer covid-19 vaccines
- US NEWS Covid-19 and vaccine in the US live updates: rate, where and when to get it, eligibility
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker