Atlético Madrid Fémininas will host FC Barcelona at the Vicente Calderón in Spanish football's Women's Football Liga Iberdrola. This will be the first time Atleti's main stadium has been used by their women's team.
Matchday 14: Atlético Madrid - Barcelona
The match, corresponding to matchday 14 of the Iberdrola Liga, will kick-off at 12 noon on Sunday 11 December, announced the club today, Friday.
The Vicente Calderón is in its last season, with Atlético Madrid moving to their new Peineta stadium next summer.
Atlético chasing Barcelona at the top of the table
Barcelona are current league leaders on 31 points, and will defend their position at the top of the table against an Atleti side who are just two points behind them.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?