BARCELONA - REAL MADRID
Barcelona claim penalties for Ramos and Carvajal handballs
In a frenetic first half both sides have had claims for penalty kicks and none have been given. The home side were incensed that the referee waved away their shouts.
Early calls for the ref
In the ninth minute, Barcelona players raised their hands claiming that the ball had hit Real Madird defender Sergio Ramos' arm in the penalty area but Clos Gómez, the man with the whistle, was having none of it. Check out how it was reported real-time.
Deaf ears with a whistle
And just moments before the break another Barça cross into the centre seemed to hit Dani Carvajal's arm stopping it causing any danger. He too was inside the box at the time of contact but again the screams for a spot kick fell on deaf ears.
There were just as loud shouts coming from the other end.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"