Barcelona striker Neymar won't play next Saturday in El Sadar (13:00 CET). The Brazilian, who came into the match having been booked four times, fouled Lucas Vázquez nastily in the first half and went into referee Clos Gómez's book.
Having now been booked five times in the Liga this season the Brazilian now misses Barcelona's next game, the visit to play Osasuna next weekend.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Lucas believes Mourinho can deliver silverware
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Haaland to choose Manchester United over Juventus - rumours
- Rumour Has It: Haaland chooses Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona's slip against La Real stokes up El Clásico
- LALIGA Valencia vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch: times, tv, online
- MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: Rashford, Martial and James' like Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez