Barcelona striker Neymar won't play next Saturday in El Sadar (13:00 CET). The Brazilian, who came into the match having been booked four times, fouled Lucas Vázquez nastily in the first half and went into referee Clos Gómez's book.
Having now been booked five times in the Liga this season the Brazilian now misses Barcelona's next game, the visit to play Osasuna next weekend.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"