Sergio Ramos happy with Clásico goal and six point Liga lead
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos scored the equaliser in the Clásico against Barcelona to level the match at 1-1 in the 90th minute. He spoke after the match.
Sergio Ramos once again popped up at the death with a vital goal for Real Madrid, as Zidane's men claimed a 1-1 draw in El Clásico at the Camp Nou on Saturday afternoon in LaLiga.
Ramos delighted by his goal
The defender was obviously delighted by his goal, but said he felt Real Madrid should have got something more fromt the encounter.
Sergio Ramos post-Clásico comments
Another decisive goal: "Today it was vital to pick up something. The team have done a great job, with hard work, and the result isn't completely fair. [The goal] it was a great cross from Modric for a change and... I'm chuffed about the goal".
Match analysis: It was a very competitive match, with two teams looking to keep possession. In the first half we had more chances, but lacked efficiency. But our work is paying rewards. We've maintained our lead".
Rivalry: "It's incredibly intense, a game with so much risk. There shouldn't be any nastiness though, just good sportsmanship with our professional colleagues".
Six point advantage: "It's reward for hard work that we've been doing since the start of the season. We can't lose our heads though, there's a long way to go in the season, but it's good to have things in our own hands".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football