Ramos celebrates Clásico draw on Twitter with Ronaldo 'thinking'
Sergio Ramos scored Real Madrid's late leveller to claim a point at the Camp Nou and then posted a celebratory photo from the dressing room, with Ronaldo recreating his 'thinker' pose.
- Coverage reschudeled match of LaLiga Santander: Celta-Real Madrid live .
Ramos celebrates late Clásico equaliser
Sergio Ramos scored a late leveller for Real Madrid against Barcelona at the Camp Nou to give Zinedine Zidane's side a 1-1 draw in the first Clásico of the 2016/17 season. Ramos was delighted about his goal, as he said in his post-match comments, and he then turned to Twitter to post a celebratory photo from the dressing room.
Ronaldo takes centre-stage in Ramos' photo
While all the Real Madrid players are smiling and looking delighted at the win, one man takes a different approach. Cristiano Ronaldo, right in the middle of the photo decided to recreate his infamous 'Thinker' pose, that he adopted when scoring his second goal against Atlético Madrid recently (he went on to bag a hat-trick that night, as Real Madrid beat their city rivals 3-0).
Te recomendamos en English
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The new Super League is born: all the details of the announcement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: 20 teams, two leagues of 10, knockout stages – the controversial competition's format
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: reaction, participating clubs, UEFA statement... | Latest news
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?