Badminton ace Carolina Marín a Clásico guest of Barcelona
The Olympic champion enjoyed the duel between Barcelona and Real Madrid at the Camp Nou and was given a home team shirt as a gift from the club.
Carolina Marín, the badminton Olympic champion at the Rio Games 2016 was one of the stars of the world of sport present at the Camp Nou. She enjoyed VIP treatment thanks to the Catalan club.
The girl from Andalusia posted a photo on her Twitter account showing her viewing position and thanked the club for their generosity. She left the stadium with a gift of a home shirt with her name on it given to her by the president, Josep Maria Bartomeu,
Let's see if we see her at the Santiago Bernabéu with Florentino Pérez next April.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections