Sergei Karasev and Clément Turpin referee Barça and Atlético
The two Spanish teams have already confirmed their places in the knock-out phase of the Champions League. The referees should have an easy time of it.
The Russian Sergei Karasev has been put in charge of Tuesday's final group match of the Champions League between FC Barcelona and Borussia Mönchengladbach at the Camp Nou (20.45 CET). In Germany meanwhile, Frenchman, Clément Turpin, will have the whistle for Bayern Munich and Atlético Madrid at the Allianz Arena.
Karasev, 37, has already officiated the Catalan side twice. The first of these was when Barça thrashed Celtic (6-1) which saw Neymar score a hat-trick in the final group game of the Champions League in the 2013-14 campaign. The second occasion also resulted in a win for the blaugrana, this time beating Arsenal (3-1) in the last 16 of the competition last season.
A dead rubber in Munich
Turpin will be in charge of keeping the game between Bayern Munich and Atlético Madrid ticking along although both teams are likely to rest some of their key players at the Allianz Arena. The Spanish side have already secured top spot and Ancelotti's troops will follow through to the knock-out phase in second place. They kick off on Tuesday at 20.45 (CET).
Te recomendamos en English
- Boxing Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. live fight online: results, updates and purses
- Liga MX America vs Chivas live online: Liga MX Playoffs, Leg 2 updates
- Coronavirus Which benefits will disappear if no stimulus bill is passed?
- US Election What’s happening in Trump campaign lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia & Michigan?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid 19 vaccine: who would receive it first in US?
- coronavirus Coronavirus in Los Angeles: new stay-at-home restrictions and dates